Street Fighter 5 Frame Data
Need up-to-date Street Fighter 5 Frame Data? We gathered the latest Season 2 Frame Data for you!
With every Street Fighter 5 Season, Frame Data may change. This is so the game gets balanced with new characters added. We gathered a list with all the moves for every character. Recovery, on hit, on block and many other useful data is listed.
Select your favorite character and you will find what you need.
WHAT IS FRAME DATA?
Frame Data is the specific amount of frames used by every part of a move. When you hit, when it gets blocked, how long it takes to recover and so on. This can be very usefull when you want to take it to the next level.
- Startup: The amount of frames it takes before the first active frame of the move start.
- Active: How many frames the attack will be active.
- Recovery: This is the amount of frames it takes to recover from doing an attack.
- On Hit: How many frames quicker or slower you can act then you’re opponent if you hit the attack.
- On Block: How many frames quicker or slower you can act then you’re opponent if the attack gets blocked.
- Damage: How much damage an attack does.
- Stun: The amount of stun the opponent will receive if the attack hits.
- Attack Lvl: High, medium or low attack level compared to other attacks.
- Cancel Into: What kind of move your attack can be cancelled in to.
- KD Adv: How many frames you recover before the opponent if he uses no recovery option.
- KDR Adv: How many frames you recover before the opponent if he uses quick rise.
- KDRB Adv: How many frames you recover before the opponent if he uses back rise.
JUST GETTING STARTED WITH STREET FIGHTER 5?
When first getting started, checking out the Street Fighter 5 Roster page is the best place. The general game plan and statistics for every character is listed there. Pros and cons might also help you figure out what character you want to play.
To sum it up, all the basics you need to get started with the game.
FIGURING OUT WHAT COMBOS YOU CAN DO?
Take a look at the Street Fighter 5 Combos page. With the videos you will soon master your favorite character. Once we find out more combos we will add them to this page. You can combine this with the Street Fighter 5 Frame Data. This way you can truly master a character from the game.
We hope you like the information we got for you here!