Street Fighter 5 Combos
Are you looking for Street Fighter 5 Combos for your favorite character? On this page you can directly access the combo pages!
You will find combo information with detailed frame data, blockstrings and tech. Basically all the in depth information you need. Mastering a character will be a lot easyer with this information. Every page contains a video and an explanation on how to perform them.
Since using terms is the best way to display Street Fighter 5 Combos. Checking out the Street Fighter 5 Terminology page can help you on your way. Here you can find every command explained and more!
Just getting started?
You might want to check out the Street Fighter 5 Roster for a description and links to the basics of every character. This will help you get on your way. You should really check it out!
Already an advanced player?
Then you might like the Sreet Fighter 5 Frame Data page. Here you will find detailed frame data for every attack and move.
Directional Inputs and Buttons
- 4 – Back
- 2 – Down
- 6 – Forward
- 8 – Up
- 1 – Down-Backward
- 7 – Up-Backward
- 9 – Up-Forward
- 3 – Down-Forward
- 5 – Neutral
- 236 – Quarter Circle Forward
- 214 – Quarter Circle Backward
- 41236 – Half Circle Forward
- 63214 – Half Circle Backward
- 623 – DragonPunch Motion
- 421 – Reverse DragonPunch Motion
- P – Any Punch
- PPP – All Punch buttons simultaneously
- LP – Light Punch
- MP – Medium Punch
- HP – Hard/Heavy Punch
- s.LP – Standing Light Punch
- cr.LP – Crouching Light Punch
- j.LP – Jumping Light Punch
- s.MP – Standing Medium Punch
- cr.MP – Crouching Medium Punch
- j.MP – Jumping Medium Punch
- s.HP – Standing Hard/Heavy Punch
- cr.HP – Crouching Hard/Heavy Punch
- j.HP – Jumping Hard/Heavy Punch
- K – Any Kick
- KKK – All Kick buttons simultaneously
- LK – Light Kick
- MK – Medium Kick
- HK – Hard/Heavy Kick
- s.LK – Standing Light Kick
- cr.LK – Crouching Light Kick
- j.LK – Jumping Light Kick
- s.MK – Standing Medium Kick
- cr.MK – Crouching Medium Kick
- j.MK – Jumping Medium Kick
- s.HK – Standing Hard/Heavy Kick
- cr.HK – Crouching Hard/Heavy Kick
- j.HK – Jumping Hard/Heavy Kick
- VT – V-Trigger
- CA – Critical Art